Sunday, April 1, 2007

Final Four Frolic

Randy and I couldn't pass up the chance to be part of the hoopla (pun intended) with the NCAA Final Four in Atlanta. We caught the MARTA downtown yesterday in the early afternoon to see the craziness that is / was the final four game day.

We did not arrive with tickets in hand but - lo and behold - the more you drink the more you feel that you MUST get into the game. Go figure. We held out until game time and found a scalper errr .....fine upstanding gentleman with affordable seats. So we were able to catch what could possibly be a once in a lifetime experience. Randy's team (Georgetown) did not win but we have NO regrets about being part of the action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Danielle!!! My SIL is a Florida fan so I'm sure she was thrilled with the outcome of the game! How fun that you got to go!!! This blogging is kind of strange to me...but I'm liking it! It's like I get to watch your life like a rerun! Pretty cool! It's good to hear that you're doing well! I'll be down the weekend of May 19th if I can get some good airfare...hopefully, you'll be in town and we can get together!
Enjoy the Spring!
Love,
Michelle

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

I loved the photos on Flickr!! :) I felt like I was there...well, not really, but it was pretty cool. :)