Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Suggestions anyone?

I just finished Chronicle of a Death Foretold and am now starting Amy Tan's The Hundred Secret Senses. (BTW, if any of my astute friends out there would like to correct me on how I am referencing books, I don't mind. Those basic lessons from grade school are escaping me now.......) I am looking for suggestions on what to read next. Something.........billowy. Actually, I am not looking for billowy, I just hadn't used that Napoleon Dynamite reference in a while. How about something that is thought provoking and makes you want to jump into bed early to read another chapter? Please post your suggestions to comments so that everyone can benefit from your reading prowess.

Ah yes. So the masses that read my blog can benefit. Now there's a good one!

No comments: