Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not everyone likes Valentine’s Day. Is it Cheesy? Yes. Commercial? Absolutely. But even in my single days – which I remember well – I never cursed this holiday. Should it take being kicked in the ass by a Hallmark holiday to tell our loved ones that we love them? Of course not. But the fact is – there are a lot of people out there who get a warm fuzzy from sending and receiving cards and flowers to friends and family. And how can that be bad? That is not to say that I can’t appreciate the anti-valentine humor. Which is why I share this link with you. http://www.meish.org/vd Credit for this link goes to my friend Mingaling. In this case friend = the author of a cool blog I found in the process of digging for reviews on my new dentist. She doesn’t know I exist. But I just might e-mail her today and wish her a Happy Valentine’s Day.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

I'm not a big Valentine's Day person myself. Actually, E7 and I don't do anything for Valentine's Day. We buy chocolate and I eat most of it. :) That's about it!